Tuesday, December 12, 2023, 7:00 pm
Select Board Agenda
December 12th, 2023 7:00 p.m. Town Hall
Public Hearing: Pub 116 Extension of Premises Application
Tax Assessor: Gina Papineau
- Tax Classification Hearing
Select Board to vote on renewing Pub 116 Liquor License (pending inspection certificate)
-Ed’s Auto Repair Licenses to be signed by Select Board
-Annual Town “Recycled Product Purchasing Policy” to be signed by Select Board
Building Commissioner: Charlene Baiardi
- Update on Building Commissioner items
Planning Board & Buildings Committee: Peter Lapointe
- ARPA Funds: Discussion of two proposals for the planning study for The Village Green. (Survey Work and Engineering Study.)
- Town Offices posting sign needs repaired: proposal of using the one at the police station or relocating that one as a temporary replacement.
- Proposal to form a Master Plan Committee
Highway Department: Walter Jennings
- Condition of West Street roads near 237 West Street
-MMA Massachusetts Municipal Association Invoice for Webinar Series. Select Board to approve to be paid from “Training and Seminars” Account.
Matters listed are those reasonably anticipated at the time of posting which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may be discussed. Ny other business that comes before the Board may also be discussed. Votes may be taken on any matters that come before the Board.